Wednesday, July 17, 2013

My girls.

Im so blessed to have these 3 gals.

And these 3 gals are so blessed to have each other.

_______________________________________________________

As we have all heard while raising young kids...

"Enjoy it!  It goes SO fast!"

Truly, I believe those words, and I believe every single person that reminds me to cherish this time.   I know it flies by.  Its tough work.  Its a physical grind everyday.  It can be mental torchure depending on the child at the time :) but I am learning to soak up moments.

Like the picture above.

The words, "cherish this time" came flooding into my little brain as I snapped this shot.

And thank goodness for moments like these.

1 comment:

Auntie Elaine said...

SO fun and SO adorable.....I'm glad you captured the moment! HUGS!