Friday, September 20, 2013

Wesly Baby


I THINK she looks like me.  Like Evan.  Like my dad.
I Dunno.
Have a hard time when it comes to my own kids but can always see it in others.
Regardless...
She is pretty cute.
So is my dad : )


Just Wesly, Maya, Mom and Dad...
in the wee hours of the night.

Im going to HUGELY miss this when its over.
For every nap and nighty she snuggles in my arms and falls to sleep.
As I move her into her bed I lay her up on my chest and squeeze her.
Kiss her head over and over and over.
Then lay her down.
Treasuring it.

From crawling to standing.
Oh how quickly it goes.
Into EVERYTHING.
And often times I get sucked into watching with awe at how fascinating a bag of chips are to her.
Wish I still thought so.

This little yogurt bite was glued to her face for quite some time.
We all got a good laugh out of it.

No comments: