Saturday, May 21, 2011

Evan is 4!!!!

So I tried to post a picture from my cell phone last night but it was a pretty pathetic attempt. Horrible picture quality which is weird since I've done it before...Anyways... We are loving California, as usual, and are not quite sure when we will make our way back to Utah. Maybe never....

It looks like we will be celebrating 2 birthdays while here and perhaps 3. Evan was in Heaven on his birthday. We spent the afternoon at the beach catching sandcrabs and chasing seagulls. We then celebrated a bit at Rusty's pizza parlor and after proceeded home for some cupcakes and a nice stroll around the Vallecito block to try out his new scooter.

















3 comments:

Olmsteads said...

I forget what a great place I live in until someone comes to town and I stop to enjoy it!!!!!! Next week "White Rock" memories.

Arden said...

i want to go. i don't want to be here anymore. i want to run away. i want to see your kids. i miss them.

Nic & Trudi said...

Yay you got Evan a scooter. We'll have to have more play dates at the park so the boys can ride them together!!!