Monday, May 26, 2008

ARGENTINA!













Good luck getting through all of the posts I have written. I mostly did for my own sake and memory, so please, feel free to scan the pictures and move on the next family or friends blog. I won't be offended:) This was a wonderful, once in a lifetime, experience I will never take for granted. I now can understand Shawn when he speaks of his mission and can vividly picture what he is talking about. We were there for two weeks, with a double-decker, driving through the fields and pastures of Argentina from one destination to another. We saw cathedrals, many street markets filled with buyers and sellers, steak and beef in enormous pounds, sexy tango dancers doing their thang, Eva Peron's grave site and yard (which was incredible...the graveyard was more like a rich man's neighborhood), and much much more. It was the kind of experience that leaves you with perspective, appreciation, and simplicity.

3 comments:

Auntie Elaine said...

Woo Hoo!! Thanks for updating - I hope my little rampage asking where your Argentina pictures wasn't offensive, but...hey if it got the job done - it worked!! Now.....where's Evan's b-day pics?!?!?!? LOL Thanks again for making us feel so special.
Love you MUCHO!

Zenica said...

Looks like you guys had a great time.

Justin M. Bowen said...

That looks like so much fun! Isn't it bitter sweet leaving those babies? You do look like a geographic photographer! Justin says its addicting, I wouldn't know, I don't even know how to hold a camera anymore! Those waterfalls are incredible! Call me soon, lets get together again! I see your shirt on my dryer every day from when Kinley barfed at your house and keep thinking that we need to get together.
Love ya, Linds