Monday, September 12, 2011

out with the old...light:




in with the new....light:



isnt it pretty:)



Big thanks to one of the nicest and most gorgeous families I know...


THE HANNEMANS!


Thank you so much. Im sure because we now have this beautiful light in our kitchen, we received over the weekend a...DRUM ROLL PLEASE...


A FULL.PRICE.OFFER ON OUR HOME!!!

(granted they are getting it at an unimaginable price...$62/sq.ft)


Its been accepted...now we'll just see if it really happens:)





3 comments:

Laci said...

Oh its happening and we're gonna be NEIGHBORS!!! yippee....can't wait! AND...then you'll have 8 kids just like that! I know, my brothers dream!! haha

Crazy Lifferths said...

What?! That is awesome!!! I hope it all works out perfectly for you!! WOOT WOOT!

Jamie said...

AHHHHHH!!!!! I just screamed out loud!!! YAY! I'm so excited...I'm crossing my fingers, cuz I need you in my life! And Laci said 8 kids...could you make room for 4 more? Ha ha!