Sunday, March 18, 2007

Just for you Beccs...






Well, somehow I forgot to post a few pics from my lengthy stay in Alpine a while back so here they are. Raegan was in Heaven with Alix and Kobie. She woke up every morning asking for Kobie. She really is obsessed with Kobie for some reason. She would follow her all around the house so much that I would have to sometimes relieve Kobie so she wouldn't kill Rae. Anyway, her obsession didn't stop there. She is absolutely in love with Becca. Anytime she would hear the door from the garage open and close, she would say "hi Becca" without knowing whether it was her or not. Anyway, I told Becca to check out our blog thinking I had posted these picture of her and Rae, but I hadn't yet, so here ya go Beccs. ENJOY!

1 comment:

Laci said...

Those pictures are so sweet! I miss that little girl so much!