Saturday, December 16, 2006

Hardware Ranch






As some of you know, Raegan's favorite animal is an Elk. She knows exactly what they look like and what noise they make. I left work a little early to take Farrah and Raegan up to Hardware Ranch on the first day it opened. There were 170 or so elk that had already come down for the winter. In the middle of the winter there will be a herd of 700-800 elk. You can bet we will be back!! We paid to go on a ride and Raegan had an absolute blast. The horses pull you on a buggy right through all the elk. Anyone that comes up to visit us has to go and see it. It is AWESOME!!

4 comments:

Utah Utes said...

I love Hardware Ranch, cool place. Raegan is sooooooooooooooo flippin cute I hope you guys come home for Christmas, going to be 70 degrees in Carp! :)

shawnandfarrah said...

Oh so do I. I really hope I see you soon. I need to get out of this cold and get outside in the sun. My birthmark on my forhead is really starting to shine cause Im so freakin white! It was fun to see you by the way. Im glad you came and hung out with us. Have fun in Cali:)

Richard said...

Hey guys love the blog. Hope you don't mind that I linked it to ours: rjdfamily.blogspot.com

Send us any other links you have to family blogs. Hope you had a merry christmas and we wish you a happy new year. Later,
Cousin Rich D

Richard said...

Hey guys love the blog. Hope you don't mind that I linked it to ours: rjdfamily.blogspot.com

Send us any other links you have to family blogs. Hope you had a merry christmas and we wish you a happy new year. Later,
Cousin Rich D