Wednesday, August 07, 2013

7 peaks!

I had to go extra large on this photo.  Wesly...you are perfect.
You love love love the water.
And I love love love that I can just plop you down in it and know you won't go anywhere:)
Remember when I was begging you to crawl.
DONT!
Your content enough to be able to sit and play.
I love it:)

Dear Raegan,
You are crazy.
You went down this thing...
HEAD FIRST!
I think I was more nervous to WATCH you go then you were to go.
And poor Evan.
Begged and begged with tears in his eyes.
Thank goodness he isn't tall enough!!
WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU CHILDREN!
I told your dad that I grew up all summer long going to this water park and only went on this particular slide ONCE!
And only once for a reason:)
But if it weren't for knowing that you could do it
AND
dad yapping in my ear all night about going on it...
I wouldn't have done it!
But I did.
And I screamed.
Really.
Really.
Loud.
My throat hurt:)


Fun times at the annual BYU 7-peaks event.
They reserve the whole water park for the athletic department and it really is dreamy.
Stinky, but dreamy:)

**I think that green turf is green for a reason:/ **

We, literally, were the last ones to leave.
Literally!

No comments: