Friday, June 19, 2009

Evan


Here is Rae with her new baby brother. So sweet!






Here is our one year old Ev.





And here is our little 2 year old sipping up his favorite juice:) LOVE IT!




Well, Happy Birthday Ev. I am a blog slacker, what more can I say. We haven't had a camera and I know that is why I haven't been on here for a while. We still don't have one, but I thought I could at least write a note for my little Ev boy. It was his birthday May 21, and it's hard to believe he is two. He honestly has been true joy. Everything he does is cute...really. The way he walks, runs, talks, plays, dances, smiles, laughs, and loves. He is so sweet. He is very intuitive toward emotion. If he catches me crying, he asks...'mom, are you done cwying'. If he 'hurts' me, I like to pretend that I'm crying just to receive a cuddle hug and kiss...he gets so concerned, and says...'sowy momma...i hurt you...you cwying...i sowy'. I love everything about this kid and I hope he always knows the amount of happiness he adds to my daily life. He is sunshine in my soul...truly! I love you Evan

4 comments:

Coulton and Becca Main said...

he has been cute since day 1, I love that kid so much! The last picture is precious, I wanna squeeze him. And once again you brought a lil tear to my eyes :) love ya farr, and evy.

Arden said...

Farrs, Like you, what a joy! love you, mom

Crazy Lifferths said...

Love that little Ev! I can't believe he is 2! I noticed his lil' outfits were from Austin and I can't believe Austin was ever that small to wear them! And now, I get to put another little one in those! :) Speaking of, how are you? We need to chat and catch up, or get more updates :)!!!! Love you and miss you all. Give the kids lovens from us!

Laci said...

Happy Birthday Ev!! What a little stud you are! I'll never forget that precious week I got to have you all to myself. You are such a dream guy. Love and hugs from us girls.....auntLaciandgirls