Thursday, January 22, 2009

Sneak peek...




i guess i should stop publishing about my bad days. no point to it, other than to concern a lot of people and feel really stupid, cause really, it was just a bad day. it must have sounded really terrible so i apologize and i promise you can count on reading the good side of farrah from now on! anyhow, on a more positive note, my house is coming together...and i love it. good ol' Rach came over and got me inspired and now...i can't stop. i am having so much fun making my house mine. Raegan is getting a kick out of it too. She keeps grabbing pictures and holding them up on a random wall saying 'mom...i really think this looks good here.' its pretty cute. thanks rach for pulling me out of my rut! it was really fun to have you here and more fun to see that dang cute KID of yours, wow, what a charmer...really. i love that boy and miss his boulder (head:). its really funny how sisters can be soooo alike yet soooo different. as we were putting things up, thats when i noticed how DIFFERENT we are. rachel just grabs a picture, nail, and hammer and hangs it up. i grab the measuring tape, pencil, and leveler, make sure it's coordinates are centered, draw a little line, measure the distance, then carefully insert the nail...what a wacko i am! it just outlines our personalities perfectly, and although she may disagree, i think it does. rachel is, and has always been, so outgoing, loud, witty, and dangerous...and then there is me...reserved, shy, quiet, careful, particular, and SO not funny. anyway, not sure where that came from, but i just think its really interesting, but thats probably why we are best friends. LOVE YOU RACH!

The picture doesn't give the color justice but I thought I would see what it looked like. Anyway, that's just a corner of our living room that is getting filled up with something other than boxes!

3 comments:

Laci said...

You crack me up Farrs!! I LOVE it! Looks so good. What color did you finally choose (yes I know yellow, but I'm sure it's not just called "yellow" :) Anyways, you and Brian wouldn't ever get anywhere together. You described him perfect with the level and tape measurer etc......so funny and I just pick it up and nail it in. I don't have any decorating taste so I don't pretend like I do! Between your mom and Rach, you'll be set! Keep posting pics.....I wanna see your closet!! Oh, and kitchen!! xoxoxo

Rachel said...

Farrs,

You had me laughing out loud my friend. We are so different, yet so alike. It is great being with you. I already miss ya. Monday it is! I can't wait! Love you and your house looks awesome!! I love the shelf. It is perfect!

Crazy Lifferths said...

Your house is looking SO cute! We need to stop by before we are in Arizona! Love you guys!