Monday, October 20, 2008

Fall Fun




























This weekend was GREAT! We got to see a lot of Shawn's family and spend some much needed time soaking up all the beautiful weather that the fall season still has to offer. We all attended the volleyball game on Friday as BYU (Shawn) took on the U of U (Heather). Unfortunately BYU lost, but they played better and it was neat to see siblings compete but also show so much maturity and poise as they embraced after the match... priceless:) We went up AF canyon on Saturday, ate lunch at Tibblefork, and enjoyed the magestic beauty of the mountains painted in all the fall
colors... yellow, orange, red, purple ... beautiful. We made a necessary stop at Smart Cookie to buy our weekend treasure...a dozen sugar cookies (seriously, they are magical) and headed over to HEE HAW farm. The kids enjoyed the animals, slides, train rides, fat pigs, hay trampolines, hay rides, and more...and I have to admit I enjoyed some of the activities myself. Here are the pictures, and one of my favorites is Brion snapping Rae in her most precious pose...by the way...Brion, if you read this, thanks for all the pics...your so nice to lug all your stuff around just to snap all of our most favorite moments! Your very kind:) Cole...your a lucky lady and you too Bri-dog:)...love you guys and it was so nice to hang out...its been way too long. Until next time....

4 comments:

Nic & Trudi said...

Farrah it was so good to see you guys. Your little kiddies are so freakin cute!!! And I have to agree with you that my favorite pic is the one of Brion taking the picture of Rae. SO cute!!!!

Olmsteads said...

What a wonderful end to a very busy, eventful week. I loved being with you all but I think Kaya gave me more kisses than anyone!!!!!

Jamie said...

Oh sure, hang out with Shawn's fam, but don't come with us! Just kidding! Actually, I am a big retard and we found out that the carnival isn't until next monday...oops! So you're still welcome to come! And why the heck are you so worried about asking me to babysit...ANYTIME!!! Please call me!

St. Julien's said...

Hey cuzzy. Love the blogs keep them coming. Scarlet and I scrolled through them and every time Rae wasn't visible in a pic she would say "where Rae Rae go?" Let's play soon!