Friday, February 29, 2008

I apologize...




for the delay. Here are some more pictures of our fabulous weekend filled with a whole lot of family...guess we gotta thank Brooke for being born and getting us all together for her 18th birthday! It was so fun to see all of Shawn's family and also spend some time with my own. We had a great time with everyone over for dinner...thanks mom for the delicious meal, as always. And thanks everyone for coming up. I'm sorry it's taken a century to get these pictures up but I did it:)

2 comments:

Nic & Trudi said...

Farrah,
What is my dad wearing? Haha! He's crazy! Anyway, I have joined the world of blogging and I love keeping up on you guys. Your kids are absolutely adorable. I wish i got to see you guys. Love ya!
-Trudi

shawnandfarrah said...

Glad to see you've joined the blogging universe. It'll be fun to keep in touch. You're parents are the best...love 'em! Wish you could've been there too, it would have been nice to see you guys. Hope you're doing well...according to your blog :) you seem to be.
Love,
Farrah and Fam