Thursday, September 13, 2007

Freeway accident

For those of you that don't know already, I will explain the delay and neglect of a new post for so long. We were on our way home from Alpine when we met Brooke at point of the mountain to pick her up for the USU volleyball camp, when Shawn took out my backpack and placed it on top of the car to fit Brooke's stuff in. We got in the car and off we went. On the freeway as we rounded the point of the mtn., Shawn saw one of Rae's bottles fly off the top of the car out of his rear view mirror and realized he may have made a big mistake...he left the backpack on the top of the car...OOOPS! Well, that was probably the one bag NOT to leave out because it happened to have my laptop, camera, chargers, work, and other stuff in it. We quickly pulled off to the side and reversed until we were parallel with the backpack...and it was actually ok for a bit, until a huge truck just crunched it right under our noses. It was a pretty painful sight as you can imagine! SO, there ya are. No camera, no pictures. We are in the process of buying one, but until then...I apologize! Thanks for your patience....and to be continued....

2 comments:

Zenica said...

Farrah-
I am so sorry to hear about your little accident. I was starting to wonder why you had posted anything in so long. I hope you guys are doing well and can’t wait to see more pics of your family.

Zen

Erin Davis said...

I am so sorry. What a sad day. Love you guys.