Saturday, June 16, 2007

FINALLY...






a day of fresh air. I have been house-bound for almost a month and I was getting a bit stir crazy...so we were out and about a bit today. It was so refreshing and great to enjoy the sunshine and fresh air. I think my poor little hermit daughter had a wonderful time too, which made me happy. If Im house-bound, so is she and we were ready to breathe some fresh oxygen! We all made a trip to the aquatics center here in Logan and as you can see Rae's favorite thing there is the slide. I think Shawn enjoyed it almost as much:) I got to play a little with Rae in the pool, but I mostly hung out in the shade with my little guy. Anyways, we all had a ball. Enjoy the pics!

1 comment:

Tracie said...

Wow...this is Tracie...Mike's wife. Your family is so friggen beautiful! (That's Utah talk for really really REALLY beautiful.) I really enjoy your blog. Evan seems to be growing up so quickly. We really want to come and see you guys...especially to see the new little guy!