Saturday, November 18, 2006

Fun Times!






Grandma Arden came to see me and Rae for a couple days while Shawn was away on his regular 4...5 day road trip. It was really nice to have some fun company, and Raegan loved every second with grandma. She brought Raegan some new and used toys, and I have never seen a child more excited. Grandma gave her an old kitchen set with some dishes and plastic food, some books, a little popper that she can drag on the ground as it pops balls and counts to 5, and a few other things. My mom said she herself has never seen a kid react the way Rae did...my poor deprived child. Goes to show how spoiled she is...I figure I spoil her with love and hopefully thats enough, but she surely would enjoy to be spoiled with toys as well! Anyhow, she just couldn't decide where to start, so she simply ran around the house, threw herself on the ground, screamed at the top of her lungs and ran from toy to toy. It was hilarious. We laughed so hard we were in tears! There are some pics that will give you a vague idea of her excitement! We had a lot of fun...thanks mom for being a wonderful mom and grandma...you're great! There are some other random pictures...Raegan set up a little station with her chair, blanket, and bottle right in front of the sliding glass door so she could get a clear shot of her dad mowing the lawn...since she couldn't be outside with him due to the fridged Logan weather. I thought that was really cute. And last, for those who know me...if you can figure out whats different about me you win a prize. Carefully look at the picture! Good luck and enjoy!

5 comments:

Laci said...

I don't know if I should be happy or sad! I LOVED your gap! Do I win?? I guess I can't officially paly cause I'd already heard. Now, SLO has to do it too so you can be twins again :) I'm glad you love it....change is always good. I remember when Haylee got her first kitchen, the excitement was too much to handle. Rae is so freakin cute.....see you in two days!!!! Yipeeeee

Laci said...

Oops, that would be PLAY as opposed to paly....cool new word though :)

Laci said...

Sorry tia....

shawnandfarrah said...

Well Laci, you take the prize, but you shouldn't cause you cheated! J/K And Carlina...sorry. You probably wouldn't have noticed anyway, so no worries. Love ya guys. TheMex...have a great Thanksgiving...we're gonna miss ya. Laci...Ill see you guys TOMORROW! Hows the weather by the way?

Laci said...

Yes you will....and remember my disclaimer! :)