Thursday, July 10, 2008

CELEBRATE...


RETIREMENT EARLY! Rick and Trudy took their entire family to Hawaii in celebration of Rick's retirement! It might be an early celebration because he isn't quite retired yet, but someday soon he will be livin' the life he so entirely deserves after so many years of hard hard work. I know that is something very valuable Shawn took from his dad. When it comes to work...he works hard and I am so grateful for that. Anyhow, Rick, congratulations. You know we love you and admire you for all you have done for your family. You are one of a kind and I'm truly grateful to have you in my life...you make me smile and laugh a lot...that's why I love ya. And as for Trudy, well, she never gets to retire. She will always be a hard working mother that will tend to her children in the most amazing, sensitive, and loving way forever. I can't thank the both of you enough for one of the most gracious gifts given...a lasting memory for us and our kids. We love you guys and enjoyed every minute we had to spend with you.

No comments: